If you are Interested in Membership with Camp of God at C.A.C Revival Center? Plan to attend our membership class. Please go directly and sign-up using the form there. The class will help you get connected, grow and learn while connecting with others. It’s a great way to just get to know more about who we are and what makes us tick.
The class is offered periodically on Wednesday evenings. Childcare is provided by reservation. If you have questions or would like to sign-up or contact Up, please use the forms below.
- 1. A personal Testimony of your Salvation in Christ. (Acts 4:12; Rom. 10:9)
- 2. Each member must acknowledge and obey, the Order and Officers of the Church: Apostles, Elders, Deacons, Deaconess. (Heb. 13:17; Eph. 4:11; 1 Cor. 12:28)
- 3. Presence in the Meetings of the Church and abundance in full Communion, not to absent yourself without sufficient reason. (Heb. 10:25).
- 4. Conformity with the fundamental Doc trines of the Church as well as the necessary Ordinances. (11 John 1:9; Rom. 6:17; Rom. 6:4; Luke 22:19; 1 Cor. 11:24).
- 5. That members contribute towards the support of the Cause, as taught unto us in the word of God. (Gen. 14:20; Gen. 28:22; Lev. 27:30; 1 Chron. 29:14; 1 Cor. 16:1-2; Heb. 7:8-9,17).
- 6. Keep the counsels of the Church within the Church. (Matt 7:6)
- 7. Pray for and help every member, remembering that we are joint members in the Body of Christ. (Heb. 10:24; 1 Cor. 12:25-26; 1 Tim. 2:1; Gal. 6:2
- 8. Endeavoring to keep the unit of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (Eph. 4:3)
MEMBERSHIP CODE OF CONDUCT
1) Never come to the House of God without praying before coming. (Matt. 6:6; Eph. 6:18
2) Be in your seat at the commencement of the service, you will thus be a good example to those that are late and neglectful. (Gen 22:3; Psalm 108:2; Pro. 8:18; Son of Solomon 7:12)
3) Bring your children with you to the House of God. Relatives and servants also have souls. It is your duty and privilege to take care of them. (Matt. 19: 14; Ex. 2: 1 0; Act 10:24; John 1 :41-46; Gen. 18:19)
4) Make the Pastor your personal friend. His sympathy, support and counsel are needed by you. Constantly pray for him. (1 Tess. 2:7; Joel 2:17; Mal. 2:7; Rom. 15:30; 11 Cor. 1:11; Eph. 6:19; Heb.13:18
5) Make the church your Spiritual Home. (Acts 2:46,47
6) When conversing in the home, never speak disrespectfully or criticize God’s servants, or their ministrations in the presence of your children. (Gal. 6:7; Provo 22:8; Hos. 8:7)
7) Take your Bible with you to the House of God. (Psalm 1:2; Psalm 119:6; Rom. 15:4; 11 Tim. 3:15-17)
8) Enter reverently, pray fervently, listen, attentively, give praise from a grateful heart and worship God in the beauty of Holiness. (Psalm 118:27-28; Eccles. 5:1; Rom. 12:11; 1 Tess. 5:17; Psalm 11 :4)
- We have been called and saved to serve. As members of this church, it is important that you use your gifts and talents for the growth of the church of God.
OBLIGATION TO ITS MEMBERS
- We covenant that your elders and deacons and leaders will meet the criteria assigned to them in the Scriptures (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 5:17-22; Titus 1:5-9; 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- We covenant to seek God’s will for our church community to the best of our ability as we study the Scriptures and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit (Acts 20:28; 1 Peter 5: 1-5).
- We covenant to care for you and seek your growth as a disciple of Christ, in part by equipping you for service (Eph. 4:11-13) and praying for you regularly, particularly when you are sick (James 5:14).
- We covenant to provide teaching and counsel from the whole of Scripture (Acts 20:27-28; Gal. 6:6;1 Tim. 5:17-18).
- We covenant to be on guard against false teachers (Acts 20:28-31).
- We covenant to exercise church discipline when necessary (Matt. 18:15-20; 1 Cor. 5; Gal. 6:1).
- We covenant to set an example and join you in fulfilling the duties of church members (1 Cor. 11:1; Phil. 3:17; 1 Tim. 4:12).
Simply put, baptism is a public act that celebrates your decision to trust Jesus Christ with your life. Baptism is an act of obedience, and a step of acknowledgment that is representative of the fact that Jesus died on the cross, was buried and walked out of the grave, alive, so that you can also have abundant life.
Baptism is about letting the world know you are following Jesus Christ, but it doesn’t stop there. In baptism, we BOLDLY claim God and God publicly claims us. If you have made a decision to follow Jesus Christ and you’ve never been baptized, baptism is the next step in your spiritual journey.
For questions about baptism or to schedule your baptism, it doesn’t matter who you are. Whether you’ve been a Christian for twenty years or you’ve just become one, please contact Pastor Moses Adedipe by clicking here